'The first choice for clients and candidates, DDC Precision Limited has been supplying the engineering and manufacturing sectors with exceptional people for over 25 years.'
DDC take full advantage of concurrent engineering and design-for-manufacture principles throughout any project, thereby reducing lead-time to manufacture and time to market. The integrity of our design and engineering ensures that products and systems are introduced via the customer product development and launch cycle in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
Our manufacturing engineering solutions are tailored to meet the client’s requirements and technical specifications. The team brings many years of experience gained from working with and providing solutions to the major manufacturers in all sectors of the production environment.
The Manufacturing Engineering team offers both off-load capacity and on-site managed project support to the client’s requirements.
Skills competency specific to Product Introduction , Continuous Improvement and Capability Acquisition include:
- Process Planning
- Inspection Planning
- Tool and Fixture Engineering
- Build in Quality
- Process Modelling
- CMM Programming and Robot Automation
- CNC Programming and Robot Automation
- Process Improvement
- Equipment & Infrastructure
- Company Procedures
- Assessment of Supplier Capability
- Shop-floor Technical Systems
- Factory Design and Layout
- Capital Equipment Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Management of Non-Conformance
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement