Inclusive and Ethical
DDC Precision is committed to promoting equality in the workplace to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, and has a zero-tolerance policy for unfair treatment.
DDC Precision Ltd. aims to ensure that no job applicant or worker receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, gender orientation, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origin, age, gender, gender reassignment or marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or disability.
Selection criteria and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that individuals are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.
All workers will be given equal opportunity and access to training to enable them to progress both within and outside the organisation.
This organisation is committed to a programme of action to make this policy effective and will bring it to the attention of all workers.
Modern Slavery Statement
DDC Precision Ltd. is committed to playing its part in helping to eliminate the practices of forced labour, child labour and human trafficking globally, and upholding the highest level of ethical standards. We endeavour to ensure that these practices have no place in our supply chain, in accordance with the Anti Modern Slavery Act 2015 and we expect our suppliers to be able to demonstrate that these expectations are being fulfilled. We would also expect on going verification of our suppliers where appropriate, to ensure that the practices of forced labour, child labour and human trafficking do not develop.
- DDC Precision Ltd. adopts zero tolerance to corruption and bribery and this policy is endorsed by our Directors
- We fully support the government’s objectives to eradicate modern slavery and human trafficking
- We call upon all organisations we engage with to influence their global supply chains by improving transparency and accountability; and together we can help eradicate the injustice and brutality of modern slavery and human trafficking.
- We expect our suppliers and other companies we engage with to ensure their goods, materials and labour-related supply chains are:
- Fully comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Transparent, accountable and auditable
- Free from ethical ambiguities
- DDC Precision Ltd’s suppliers and other companies we engage with are encouraged to use the national reporting service to report any concerns regarding modern slavery