Quality Systems Engineer – Permanent
An opportunity has arisen to join a motorsport company as a Quality Systems Engineer in the Midlands. Reporting to the Quality Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for taking ownership of the company quality management system across 2 sites to comply with ISO/TS and AS Standards.
– Implementation and maintenance of TS16949 on top of an already existing ISo9001 system.
– Co-ordinate the internal audit system and manage external compliance audits across 2 sites.
– Manage the existing AS9100 aerospace system (Rev C Auditor)
– Customer, Supplier and internal fault reporting analysis looking for trends and monitoring closure.
– Internal audits/external audits, documentation control and maintain companies Business Processes
– Continuous improvement, 8D, Six Sigma initiatives highly desirable
– Strategic development of an integrated Management system concept
– Understand the need for change support the deployment of the Business Process Management system (Quality Manual)
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
– Must be highly organized, motivated, take-charge individual who has experience of owning the
company quality system or is capable of documenting, implementing and maintaining the company
– Knowledge of ISO/TS/AS quality system requirements
– Must have energy, enthusiasm, drive and a “can do” attitude
– Must be a hands on individual with a quality mind set for getting it right at first time and have a thrive for continual improvement.
– Attention to detail, analytical and methodical approach to problem solving, excellent document control
– Must be extremely organised in order to prioritise multi tasks and execute them within the time
– Must be able to work on own initiative as well as work within a team
– Capable of handling a diverse range of projects simultaneously
– Ability to achieve personal deadlines and contribute to team objectives
– Must have excellent I.T. skills to maintain various databases and present quality data in the form of
– QA auditing
– Excellent oral, written and report writing skills to all levels
– Able to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences in an appropriate, meaningful and
influential manner .